Check out this noodle dish like this seafood whole wheat spaghetti. Even though they use Italian-style spaghetti. But it has been adjusted to taste and add other ingredients to fit the Thai tongue more. It’s worth trying.It’s easy menu.
Ingredients for Seafood Whole Wheat Spaghetti
Whole Wheat Spaghetti
green peas, cut into small pieces
Baby corn, shredded,
fresh shrimp, peeled and halved, crab meat, fresh squid, sliced,
Ingredients: Clean tomato sauce,
peeled apples, cut into pieces
1 tsp olive oil
Italian Mix Herb
1. Blanch the spaghetti. Blanch according to the instructions on the side of the wrap for about 8 minutes.)
2. Blanch all the ingredients until cooked. (The seasoning as shown in the picture, do not blanch for a long time, it will shrink and harden) scoop up, drain the water and prepare.
3. Make Clean Tomato Sauce By cutting the skin of the tomatoes first, bring them to a boil until cooked, scoop out and peel them. then in the blender Followed by apple and basil, blended thoroughly.
4. Fry the onion with olive oil until fragrant and clear. Then put the blended vegetables into it. simmer add Italian seasoning and pepper for flavor add a little salt Mix well and prepare.
5. Put all the ingredients in the pan. Stir to combine Put the prepared clean tomato sauce on a plate (don’t forget to eat it with salad. Or put more vegetables in the spaghetti.)