Delicious Vietnamese crispy spring rolls, With dipping sauce !! This recipe does not use regular spring rolls. But use a sheet of flour to make. Let’s look at the ingredients and how to make them.
Vietnamese crispy spring rolls Ingredient
|Shrimp, coarsely chopped||150||gram|
|Vermicelli, soaked in water, cut into short pieces||200||gram|
|Shredded black ear mushroom||100||gram|
|Blanched bean sprouts||100||gram|
|Coarsely chopped garlic||2||Tablespoon|
|Coriander root coarsely chopped||2||root|
|Vegetable oil for frying||2-3||Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil for frying|
|Dipping sauce of your choice|
|Red chillies, finely ground||2||Tablespoon|
- Prepare the sauce By mauling radish and carrots with salt, squeeze the juice and set aside, then mix the sugar and vinegar together. Set a low heat to sticky. Put the chili pepper down and stir to combine. Set aside to cool Then add radish and carrots ,Mix it well.
- Mix together garlic, coriander root and ground pepper and sauté with oil until fragrant.
- Add pork, chicken and shrimp and stir until cooked. Followed by vermicelli, black ear mushrooms, bean sprouts and carrots.
- Perforate the flavor with soy sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar and stir to combine, remove from the heat and set aside for the spring roll filling
- Place the batter on a flat plate, sprinkle water over it until the batter is soft. Ladle the prepared filling, roll the dough sheet and fold the rim, close the filling completely.
- Fry the spring rolls in hot oil (medium heat) until golden in color, scoop up, set aside to drain and place on a plate, serve with dipping sauce as you like.