Ingredients: Tom Yum Chicken Breast with Mushroom
- Tom Yum dishes include galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves.
- Shallots (peeled) 4-5 heads
- Paprika (pounded until pounded)
- straw mushroom
- Sita Tomato
- 1 tbsp tamarind
- 1+1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- thinly sliced chicken breast
How to make Tom Yum Chicken Breast with Mushrooms
1. Bring the water to a boil. The amount of water is considered appropriate. if eating alone Put enough to get a small bowl.
2. Add tom yum paste, galangal smashed and put into two pieces. Don’t put too much or it will have a tart flavor. Lemongrass is also smashed, then cut a little into pieces and add to it until fragrant. Followed by shallots will help make the Tom Yum soup sweet and delicious. and cherry tomatoes Add to add sour taste.
3. When everything boils into place. Put chopped chicken breast into pieces, wait until cooked. Add mushrooms
4. Season with tamarind juice, fish sauce. Remove the tom yum pot from the heat.
5. Then tear the kaffir lime leaves and sprinkle on top. Add smashed paprika to increase the spiciness. and sprinkle parsley If it’s still sour and not satisfied, squeeze more lemon. Or if the flavor is too weak, gradually add it until it has a pleasant taste. But don’t taste too extreme, not too salty, not too sour. pity your stomach.