Recipe and method of making Cranberry Oat Muffins. For anyone who is a clean line Or prefer eating healthy menus. Today I would like to take everyone to see how to do it. “Cranberry Oatmuffins”, healthy recipes, soft, juicy, sweet, just right, what ingredients and how to make them.
Let’s see ingredient
- All purpose wheat flour 125 g
- 120 grams of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons rice bran oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla Yoghurt, natural flavor 240 g.
- 120 grams of oats
- 1/2 cup black currant
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries Granulated sugar
1. Prepare the dry ingredients. Add 125 g all purpose flour + 120 g brown sugar + 1 Tbsp baking powder + 1/4 tsp salt + 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, stir well and set aside. (Brown sugar may still clump Try to crush the sugar apart)
2. Then make a liquid mixture, add 1 egg + 4 tablespoons rice bran oil, beat to combine, then add 1 teaspoon vanilla + 240 grams of natural yogurt and mix again.
3. Remove the dry ingredients. To add to the liquid ingredients Stir well
4. Add 120 grams of oats + 1/2 cup black currants + 1/2 cup dried cranberries, mix well.
5. Spoon ingredients into muffin cups. Scoop about 3/4 of a cup and sprinkle with brown sugar flakes.
6. Put in the oven at 190 ° C for about 25 minutes.
7. When the time has passed. Let it rest on the wire rack for about 5 minutes to allow the muffins to set and cool. Then you can eat fragrant oat cranberry muffins.