Rainbow Cookies The way to do it like a normal cookie is not as difficult as you think. The cookies are filled with bright colors from iridescent brown sugar flakes. Blend the chocolate chips too, making chewing more fun.
Rainbow Cookies Ingredients
3/4 cup granulated sugar
8 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
2 teaspoons vanilla
flavor • 1/4 teaspoon almond flavor
1 cup all-purpose wheat
flour • flour 1/2 cup cake
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tspcream of tartar
1 tsp cornstarch
1/2 cup rainbow sugar flakes • colored
chocolate chips 2/3 cup white
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place baking paper in a baking sheet.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar, vanilla and almond aromas together with high speed for 2-3 minutes, then turn down to low speed, add eggs, beat well prepared
4. beaters. All-purpose wheat flour, cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, cream of tartar And cornstarch at medium speed to combine Switch to low speed, add the butter mixture, stir to combine. Followed by white chocolate chips and rainbow sugar flakes. Mix for 10 seconds.
5. Form round cookie dough, about 1 inch thick. Place them on each baking tray 1-2 inches apart.
6. Place in the oven about 8. -10 minutes before the edges are golden Wait until it cools and put it in a container.