Crossing over to the Japanese side. I personally like this dish. It’s very delicious. I want you to cooking Konjac Sukiyaki Noodles seriously. It’s like going to eat that Akiyoshi Rib. Then use the invasion line. It’s sticky. Not fat. Invade is considered the King of Fiber. It helps excrete and feel full for a long time.
Ingredients Konjac Sukiyaki Noodles (Serves 2)
- 200 g chicken breast
- Konjac noodles 150 g.
- 100 g hard tofu
- 30 grams of Japanese spring onions
- Golden needle mushroom 50 g.
- Spinach 50 g.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup Japanese soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
How to make Sukiyaki Konjac Noodles
1. Let’s make sukiyaki broth first. Pour soy sauce, water UFABET, mirin and stevia and bring to a boil.
2. Add diced chicken breasts. Followed by konjac noodles, tofu, golden needle mushrooms, Japanese spring onions and spinach. Close the lid of the pot and wait for it to boil.
3. Open the lid, crack the eggs into it and wait until cooked as you like. Eat it.
Why does konjac help you lose weight?
Glucomannan helps to fill the stomach, reduces appetite, reduces appetite, resulting in weight loss. It also has properties that help stimulate the excretion, slow down the absorption of sugar and cholesterol, thus helping to control blood sugar levels and reduce cholesterol at the same time.
A study from the Journal of the American College of Nutrition in which volunteers supplemented 3 grams of glucomannan daily with normal food for 60 days found that it helped them lose weight. Reduces body fat and cholesterol levels in the blood without reducing muscle mass and bone density.