Grilled Pork with Garlic Pepper Sauce A menu for people who want to take care of their health because it’s grilled pork in an oil-free pot. The deliciousness is at the roast pork with black pepper. Marinated until tender and flavorful with the Instant Stir-Fry Maggie Sauce and Black Pepper, even more succulent with Garlic Pepper Sauce. more fragrant It’s delicious and healthy to eat with anything.
Ingredients for Grilled Pork Over Rice with Garlic Pepper Sauce with oil-free fryer.
- Pork loin cut into pieces 1 cm thick.2 pieces 300 grams
- Maggi Oyster Sauce, click to see!1 teaspoon
- Maggi Cooking Sauce Smooth Stir-fry Recipe, click to see!1 tablespoon (10 grams)
- Unrefined granulated sugar½ teaspoon
- coarsely ground black pepper½ teaspoon
- coarsely chopped garlic3 tablespoons
- plain water5 tablespoons
- vegetable oil2 tablespoons
- sweet peas100 grams
- carrot1 head
Blanch the carrots and sweet peas when cooked, scoop up and set aside.
Heat the vegetable oil in the pan. Roast the pork until cooked on both sides. cut into pieces and set aside Or you can put the pork in the fryer without oil. instead of grilling on the pan by setting the temperature to 180 degrees for about 15-20 minutes (time depends on the thickness and the size of the pork pieces. Keep turning the pork and observe)
Make Garlic Pepper Sauce By frying the garlic with the remaining vegetable oil until golden brown, add pepper and season with. Maggi Oyster Sauce Maggi Cooking Sauce Mellow stir-fried recipe. Water, stir to combine and thicken the sauce. Ladle over pork and serve with hot rice.