Kids and Adults can enjoy egg and vegetable cupcakes with spinach, carrots, onions and tomatoes. Eggs are indispensable. Finally, sprinkle the cheese.
- 4 eggs
- 6 tbsp diced carrots
- 6 tbsp diced tomato pulp
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup young spinach
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 cup broth
How to make egg and vegetable cupcakes
1. Beat eggs and broth together. Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce, beat to combine.
2. Add spinach, carrots, onions and tomatoes a little in each pan .
3. Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese Bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.