Donuts stuffed with lemon cream Sweet and sour, fragrant, delicious, not caring for calories. Just try to make it delicious. With a donut menu filled with soft chewy lemon cream with the aroma of lemon scent. The more you eat when you’re done frying,
Lemon cream ingredients
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml lemon juice (2-3 lemons)
- Pinch of salt
- 130 grams of granulated sugar (the amount of sugar depends on the sourness of the lemon juice)
- 70 grams unsalted butter
- 6-7 grams of grated lemon zest
Fried donut ingredients
- 50 grams of all purpose flour
- 55 grams of bread flour
- 50 grams of sugar
- 4 grams of salt
- 160 grams of milk
- Plain water (if massaged and dry, add more)
- Yeast 5 g
- Eggs (No.0) 1 pc.
- 45 grams unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar for kneading
How to make donuts stuffed with lemon cream
- Make lemon cream by mixing egg yolk, lemon juice, salt and granulated sugar together in a bowl. Then boil the water in a saucepan and then lower it down to a warm level.
- then place the bowl of ingredients on top of the boiling pot of water, then stir it slowly for 10-13 minutes, let the eggs slowly cook. Always If left in place, the egg whites will coagulate very easily.
- To see if lemon cream is available or not, take a wooden spoon to touch it. Note that if the cream is coated with a spoon, it means that it has been Turn off the power of the boiler.
- Then add the butter and stir to combine. Then filter the lemon cream to a fine sieve for fineness. Most of them will have egg white scraps attached. If not filtered out
- After filtering, put the lemon zest into it. Mix them together and find the plastic to cover it from the cream to create a hard skin. Put it in the refrigerator overnight and the cream will thicken.
- Let’s take a look at the donut. Add all the ingredients except the butter. And massage well During the massage, observe whether the dough is too dry or too wet. If it is dry, add 1 teaspoon of water at a time, knead for a few minutes, then add butter to massage as well. Knead the dough until it is soft, about 20 minutes.
- When the dough has been kneaded, put the dough aside in the oiled bowl for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, poke your finger to see if the dough bounced back or not. If not, it means that the powder resting is complete. You can also try spreading a film. Must be able to stretch without missing
- We are lazy to make it beautiful. Cut the dough into small pieces and knead it into a round ball. If anyone wants a nice donut, I recommend rolling the dough into a sheet and use a round cookie cutter to cut it beautifully.
- Cut, divide is done. Let the dough rest for about 20-25 minutes, then bring it to fry. We used medium power first and then lowered it. How to check if the oil is hot enough or not, dip wooden chopsticks into it.
- If there are small bubbles, then the oil is hot enough to fry. If there is too much foam, the oil is too hot.
- Fry is finished, then let it rest on the grill. Next, knead the sugar while the donuts are still warm. Then use a chopstick to drill a hole for squeezing the filling.
- Squeeze the lemon cream filling into it.