Cream Cheese Muffins You should try it out. Invite to make muffins cream cheese. It can be steamed or baked. Add a nice touch from the cream cheese filling, focusing on steaming, even more delicious when eating in the heat. Who wants to make muffins, bakery recipes , to eat with coffee in the afternoon. which can be made in the oven. Or made with steamed goodness Both flavors are pretty good. The highlight is stuffed with cream cheese too. If you are not afraid of overweight.
Cream cheese ingredients
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 30 g icing sugar or 1/4 cup
- 1 egg yolk
- Cream cheese 40 g
- Unsalted butter (room temperature) 60 g
- 80 grams of granulated sugar or 1/3 cup
- Eggs (No.2) 2 pcs.
- Wheat flour, red lotus 100 grams
- 5 grams of baking powder
Instructions of cream cheese muffins
- Put the cream cheese and softened butter in a mixing bowl. Followed by sugar Use a whisk to stir until the sugar dissolves and the color lightens.
- Add eggs one at a time. Stir until smooth.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into it. Fold the flour together, pour into the bag, set aside.
- Make a cream cheese filling by mixing cream cheese with icing sugar and egg yolk. Use a whisk until smooth and pour into the prepared piping bag.
- Made in the oven, preheated the oven for 10 minutes, buttered on the bottom of the mold. Pipe about 1/2 part of the cake into the mold, then squeeze the cream cheese filling into the center. Put in the oven at 175 degrees Celsius and use the top and bottom heat for 20 minutes.
- made by steaming by pouring it into a steaming mold Ann uses aluminum pleats with a number 2818 printed paper and steamed over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- All you need is this cream cheese muffin to eat.