Churros patisserie Spanish Keto recipes. From what I used to make Spanish patongo, a typical dessert recipe , although delicious, but eating a lot and fearing fat. It would be nice if transformed into ketone. Jar.com offers you how to make churros.
Churros ingredients (approx. 14 pieces)
- 30 g butter
- 30 ml water
- Erythritol 60g (sweetener as sugar substitute)
- Almond Flour 70 g
- 20 grams of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Psyllium Husk
- 2 eggs
Cinnamon powder ingredients
- 1/2 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Chocolate sauce ingredients
- 20 grams of dark chocolate
- 10 g butter
- Melt the butter with water. And Erythritol together Stir to melt and boil, then lift off.
- Mix the almond flour, coconut flour and xylium husk together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the still hot butter mixture into the dry mixing bowl.
- Hurry to mix the ingredients.
- Add eggs and beat them to combine.
- Let the dough set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- while waiting for the dough to rest Cut the wax paper to the desired size. And put the dough into a piping bag
- Squeeze the batter onto the pre-cut wax paper.
- Sort them into the fryer rack, heat it at 180 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes.
- When finished baking, it will look like this. The resulting color will be much darker depending on the color of the Psychedelium Husk. Let it cool for a while.
- Making cinnamon powder by mixing erythritol and cinnamon powder together.
- Mix the churros that have been thoroughly mixed with cinnamon powder.
- Make the chocolate sauce by melting the butter and chocolate in the microwave.
- Ready to serve. Churros, this recipe has been chilled for 3 days, it is still delicious. Plus the taste is crunchier than when it was still hot. How do you try it?