Chocolate Tart, Flour and Sugar Free Keto Recipe, Easy to Make, No Baking Required.people who are afraid of fat with chocolate tart menu. Keto diet recipes Delicious with a crunchy tart base and chocolate cream. Then take it in the refrigerator and eat it.
It has a flourless tart base with sugar-free chocolate cream, easy to make, don’t need the oven.
This is another menu that is very easy to make, just mix it well and put it in the refrigerator and eat it.
Tart base ingredients
- 50 grams of almond flour
- 15 grams of cocoa powder
- Erythritol 40 g
- 40 grams of melted butter
Chocolate cream ingredients
- 30 g butter
- 70 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 grams of cocoa powder
- Whipping cream 200 ml.
- Erythritol (sweetener) 50 g
How to make keto chocolate tarts
- Make a tart base by mixing the almond flour, cocoa and erythritol together.
- Add melted butter
- Mix well. The mixture will look like wet sand.
- Put into a tray with removable bottom This recipe we use to print a round shape, size 15 cm.
- The cover goes down to the bottom of the print and the sides are about 1 cm high, and then refrigerate to set.
- While waiting for the base to set the body Make chocolate cream by stewing chocolate, butter, vanilla and salt.
- Once the chocolate has melted, add the cocoa powder, stir well and let it cool for a while
- Meanwhile whip the whipping cream with Erythritol to form soft peaks.
- Scoop the whipped cream and mix with the chocolate sauce. This step must be hit quickly. The chocolate will freeze.
- Pour it back and mix with the rest of the whipped cream.
- Then poured on the base of the set tart Smoothing and making pattern
- Refrigerate until the chocolate sets
- Remove from prin
- Served cut, sprinkled with ground erythritol.