Bear Pancake Get the pan ready so you can fry the bear pancakes for the dawn. This recipe puts everything in a blender. When finished, drop the batter in the pan and fry until cooked. Dress up as a cute bear
Pancake batter ingredients
- All purpose flour 1+1/2 cup
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- Fresh milk 1+1/3 cup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
How to make Bear Pancakes
1. Sift cake flour, baking powder and salt together. Put into a blender, pour fresh milk, followed by eggs, melted butter and sugar.
2. Blend until combined, set aside for 20 minutes.
3. Fry the pancake batter in a pan by making large plates for the bear’s face. Fry the sheets. 3 small plates of the same size for making the ears and nose
4. Arrange the pancakes on a plate. Decorate the eyes and nose with raisins. or use melted chocolate to write