Baked Eggplant with Cheese Keto Style. That Rich in vitamins and protein from tomatoes and eggplants. Topped with aromatic, rich cheese, this is a healthy keto-style, clean, oil-free fryer. Do not be afraid of fat because the cheese that we use is low-fat cheese.
- 100 grams of eggplant
- 100 g of tomatoes
- 2 tbsp pasta sauce
- Equolstivia Sugar (optional) 1 sachet
- Apple Cider Vinegar (optional) 1 tablespoon
- Mozzarella cheese 50 g
- Parmesan cheese 1 tablespoon
- Wash and cut the eggplant into glasses. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Slice the tomatoes or puree them. Then sautéed with pasta sauce, seasoned with ACV, salt, Iqual sugar and sprinkled with oregano for flavor. (No need to enter)
- Pour the sauce over the cooked eggplant. Then top it with cheese. Bake at 200 degrees for 5 minutes.
- ready to serve