Baked Egg Avocado. What is interesting is that you add an egg into the center of the avocado, followed by cheese, salt and pepper.
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 small eggs
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese
- A pinch of salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper For garnish
- 1 crispy sliced bacon
- 1 slice of crispy toast
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a spoon to gently poke a hole in the center of the avocado, prepared for the eggs.
- Put parmesan cheese into the avocado compartment. Crack an egg into it. Sprinkle with salt And a little black pepper
- Put the avocado into a properly sized tile cup. (Prevents avocados from slipping while baking) Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked, remove from oven, sprinkle with crispy bacon. Served with crispy toast