Avocado thai custard this recipe without flour and sugar More healthy avocados And add coconut milk, fragrant grains, pandan leaves.
- Red onion
- Coconut oil
- 4 duck eggs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt
- Erythritol 1 + 1/2 tablespoons
- 3-4 pandan leaves
- 500 milliliters of coconut milk
- Avocado 330 g
- Ground Almonds 150 g
- Fried shallots with coconut oil to make crispy golden brown. Then let it drain to drain the oil.
- Make coconut milk by using duck eggs, chicken eggs, pink salt, and erythritol sugar and crumpled with pandan leaves to make the taste buds. When the mixture dissolves well Add coconut milk, cereal and crumpled to combine again. Bring a lot of second to remove pandan leaves
- Prepare the avocado beef Personally, I like not very fine, so I use a fork to grind If anyone likes a smooth type, it can be blended straight away. Mix the mashed avocados in the prepared coconut milk. Followed by ground almonds and slightly fried onions for added aroma. To stir over low heat And must be people all the time Do not take your eyes off Cooked and thickened about 30%, it was removed from the heat.
- Before scooping into the molds, spread them with fried fragrant oil. And warm the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius, use the top and bottom heat for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out and apply fry fragrant oil. And put to bake at a temperature of 150 degrees Celsius on the heat for about 10 minutes, set aside to cool. Top with fried onions and garnish with avocado.